LIVING AREA: 90.5 m2
TOTAL: 164.2 m2
up to 60% on Trades
up to 30% on Kit Price
10% Administration Fee’s
Savings based on not using Conventional Construction Methods
Ask your Distributor
Talk a GMI Distributor about Internal & External looks
THE NOOSA 120 – KIT HOME
The Noosa 120The Noosa 120 is a 3 bedroom home with all our latest inclusions built into the design. With great energy ratings and Pre-Finished materials this home is a low maintenance cost effective dwelling that has a broad range of applications. When looking for a home the value must always out way the investment cost which is exactly what we offer. Our one of a kind system is affordable and with construction methods been considerable cheaper than conventional systems you’ll find your purchase will always meet your expectations and more. Homes are available in all regions and we are known to go overseas. So if your looking to increase the value of your block talk to us now and see how we can help.
The Noosa 120: P.O.A
Tailored Owner Builder / Building Manuals
- Instruction manual tailored to each design/building
- Assembly Manual
- 75mm EPS Panel Wall System, cut ready to erect.
- External colours available are Surfmist, Paperbark, Pale Eucalypt, Dune and Evening Haze.
- Other Colorbond colours available, including the Metallic Steel Range, but will be a variation to standard costs – Time schedules will need to be checked with supplier prior to ordering.
- Includes Top and Bottom Plate
- 2400mm – 2700mm wall height – Truss Roof System
Standard Colours Available
- 75mm EPS Panel Wall System, cut ready to erect. Internal colours available are Surfmist, Paperbark, Pale Eucalypt, Dune and Evening Haze.
- Other Colorbond colours available, including the Metallic Steel Range, but will be a variation to standard costs – Time schedules will need to be checked with supplier prior to ordering
- Includes Top and Bottom Plate
Floor System – GMI Flooring
- GMI Flooring System (Posts, Brackets, Screws etc.) Joists at 480mm centres and posts maximum 500mm – 900mm in ground.
- 17mm Structural CD ply
- Panel flooring if requested – Joists will be at 1000mm centre.
- Adjustable stump tops and extra length posts will be a variation to standard costs.
- Perimeter beams are Powder coated in standard Colourbond colours. Remaining floor structure & posts in Gal.
Roof Design – Panel Roof (Verandah only if required)
- 75mm and 100mm EPS Panel System
- Fascia, gutter and flashings
Roofing – Truss Roof design only
- Trusses , Roof and Ceiling Battens – Timber or Steel available including Tie Down Connections
- Premium Glare Shield Insulations or ceiling batts depending on energy efficiency.
Roof Design – Roof, Gutter, Barges & Fascia
- Colorbond roof, fascia, barges and gutter available in all standard Colorbond colours
Ceilings – Pre Finished
- Pre-painted PVC Ceiling Panel (Gyprock by others if required)
Note: Low maintenance impregnated plastic, no painting required
Soffit – Truss roof design
- Icon Plastic prefabricated clip lock system
- 2400mm – 2700mm
- 90mm Ezy Cor lightweight colonial style (unpainted)
- 75mm Pre-finished plastic skirting
GMI patent Design Cyclonic Windows
- Aluminium windows and sliding doors including jambs and architraves.
- External doorsills have pre draining sills.
- Available in Satin White, Night Sky, Evening Haze and Dune.
- Other colours available but will be a variation to standard costs – Time schedules will need to be checked with supplier prior to ordering
- Grey Float Glass throughout. Obscured Toughened to bathroom areas.
- Standard vinyl fly mesh screens to windows. (Barrier Screens or Midge Mesh will be a variation to standard costs.)
- Form 16
- Wood plastic composite Door in Powder coated aluminium Frame (2 Pac White Only )
- Aluminium Sill to front door
- Standard vinyl fly mesh screens, Barrier Screens or Midge Mesh to doors will be a variation to standard costs.
- 2 pak White or vinyl wrap doors in Powdercoated aluminium frame.
- Satin Chrome Knob or Lever type – Privacy and Passage internal and Entrance external.
Wardrobes & Door Openings – Powder coated Aluminium
- Wardrobe channel with architraves around 3 sides.
- Excludes doors and shelving
- Up to 1000mm wide – Wider stairs available but will be a variation to standard costs
- Hardwood Timber treads
- Steel stringers
- 90 x 19 Dressed Merbau
Steel Beams & Posts (where applicable)
- Powdercoated beams – 150 x 50maximum
- Powdercoated posts – 75 x 75 x 4mm maximum
- Beams and Posts over these sizes will be a variation to standard costs
- Beams spans over 4500mm will be a variation to standard cost and engineering
Miscellaneous fixings etc.
- Touch Up Paint
- Engineering up to ‘M’ Class Soil
- Structurally Engineered Floor System
- Engineering to C2 W50
- Building designed to Region A, B or C, Terrain Cat 2, Importance Level 2.
- Anything outside of the above specifications will be P.O.A. N.B – Time schedules will change due to engineering changes required
- Energy Efficiency Certification
Hip roof – Kit onlyHip roof / Concrete Slab = P.O.A Hip roof/ Floor System = P.O.A
Important NoticeThese inclusions & specifications may change without notice where the builder & or the engineer determine that the change is necessary to complete the building in a compliant manner & or the included item is not available from the preferred supplier. Any required changes will be based on an assurance that substitutions are of equal standard & quality and no less compliant to the standards represented. GMI Homes does not provide a list of exclusions. The inclusions specified is what will be provided. If the item you require is not specified in the inclusions & specifications above, please advise GMI Homes immediately, as you will only be provided with exactly the items noted in the inclusions & specifications noted above. No allowance has been made for Bush Fire Prevention if required. (*Note: Subject to council requirements) This proposal is for the supply only of materials for your proposed kit. No construction of kit has been allowed for in this proposal. Kit Prices may change due to the energy efficiency certifications and or council requirements Images and floor plan shown are artist’s impressions only and may vary from actual kit supplied. Any construction is carried out with no reference to GMI Homes. Electrical and plumbing for this kit are not included. All materials are ex-suppliers Brisbane
GMI Kit Homes Floor Plans and Illustrations – © Copyright GMI Homes PTY LTD