GMI invites you to learn about what makes us special to the building industry.
GMI Provides it’s clients with real savings through its innovation & superior processes.
Panel construction saves the builder much time due to each panel been pre finished & pre cut.
GMI’s standard housing system is one of the only cyclone rated building systems in the world that provides a cyclone rated system to non cyclonic area’s.
The Materials used in the MgO Panel-Lock system have superior fire ratings then conventional products like fibre Cement or Gyprock.
Homes on average can be up to 7-10 star Energy Efficiency rating.
Acoustic wall breaks can be achieved using our Panels.
All Panel sheeting has a 99% mould resistant benefit.
Earth Quake Proof
Leight weight panel construction is prooven to be the safest building type for Earthquake prone area’s.
Termites cannot stomach our building materials their for are not an issue.
share this design with a friend
The Man CaveThe Man Cave v3 is a 1 bedroom home with all our latest inclusions built into the design. With great energy ratings and Pre-Finished materials this home is a low maintenance cost effective dwelling that has a broad range of applications. When looking for a home the value must always out way the investment cost which is exactly what we offer. Our one of a kind system is affordable and with construction methods been considerable cheaper than conventional systems you’ll find your purchase will always meet your expectations and more. Homes are available in all regions and we are known to go overseas. So if your looking to increase the value of your block talk to us now and see how we can help.
The Man Cave Vogue: P.O.A
Walls & Floor System Engineering
- Panel Construction is made easy with individual drawings for each wall. The MgO Panel-Lock system is an adults lego set.
External & Internal Walls
- 100mm MgO Panel-Lock Wall System, cut ready to erect.
- External & Internal Sheet – Magnesium Oxide Board
- Includes Top and Bottom Plate
- 2400mm – 2700mm – 3000mm wall height
Structural Floor System
GMI Homes developed its own Structural Floor system to provide a premium product that is easy to use & sustainable. Our preferred method of floor construction is using our MgO Panel Floor . Beams, Joists, Bearers & Posts are cut in factory to save time on site and in most cases no cutting or drilling is required on site.
- Joists at 480mm centres and posts maximum 500mm – 900mm in ground
- Quality Structural CD ply or GMI Panel Flooring
- Panel Flooring if requested – Joists will be at 1000mm centre.
- Adjustable stump tops and extra length posts will be a variation to standard costs.
- Galvanised or ZAM available
- Floor System Manual
Roof Design – Panel Roof (Veranda only if required)
- 75mm and 100mm EPS Panel System
- Fascia, gutter and flashings
Roofing – Truss Roof design only
- Trusses , Roof and Ceiling Battens – Timber or Steel available including Tie Down Connections
- Premium Glare Shield Insulation’s or ceiling batts depending on energy efficiency.
Roof Design – Roof, Gutter, Barges & Fascia
- Colorbond roof, fascia, barges and gutter available in all standard Colorbond colours
Ceilings & Soffits – Pre Finished
- Pre-painted PVC Ceiling Panel
- Gyprock (Optional)
- Fibre Cement Sheeting (Optional)
Note: Low maintenance impregnated plastic, no painting required
- 2400mm – 2700mm – 3000mm
- 90mm Ezy Cor lightweight colonial style (unpainted) or Gyprock
- Timber (unpainted)
GMI Patented Cyclonic Windows or Conventional Windows
- Aluminium windows and sliding doors including jambs and architraves.
- Available in Satin White, Night Sky, Evening Haze and Dune.
- Other colours available but will be a variation to standard costs – Time schedules will need to be checked with supplier prior to ordering
- Grey Float Glass throughout. Obscured Toughened to bathroom areas.
- Standard vinyl fly mesh screens to windows. (Barrier Screens or Midge Mesh will be a variation to standard costs.)
- Form 16
Entrance Doors – Optional
- Wood plastic composite Door in Powder coated aluminium Frame (2 Pac White Only )
- Aluminium Sill to front door
- Standard vinyl fly mesh screens, Barrier Screens or Midge Mesh to doors will be a variation to standard costs.
Internal Doors – Optional
- 2 pak White or vinyl wrap doors in Powdercoated aluminium frame.
- Satin Chrome Knob or Lever type – Privacy and Passage internal and Entrance external.
Wardrobes & Door Openings – Powder coated Aluminium or Timber
- Wardrobe channel with architraves around 3 sides.
- Excludes doors and shelving
- Up to 1000mm wide – Wider stairs available but will be a variation to standard costs
- Hardwood Timber treads
- Steel stringers
- 90 x 19 Dressed Merbau
Steel Beams & Posts (where applicable)
- Beams – 150 x 50maximum
- Posts – 75 x 75 x 4mm maximum
- Beams and Posts over these sizes will be a variation to standard costs
- Beams spans over 4500mm will be a variation to standard cost and engineering
Miscellaneous fixings etc.
- Touch Up Paint
70.0m2 – 1 – 1
- Engineering up to ‘M’ Class Soil
- Structurally Engineered Floor System
- Engineering to C2 W50
- Building designed to Region A, B or C, Terrain Cat 2, Importance Level 2.
- Anything outside of the above specifications will be P.O.A. N.B – Time schedules will change due to engineering changes required
- Energy Efficiency Certification